At some point in our lives, someone confided in us something important. It made us feel special. But we’ve also been on the other end of a secret kept. That had the potential of making us feel like we were on the outside looking in. The good news of the Gospel of Jesus is that it isn’t secret knowledge that rescues us. God desires to reveal Jesus to ALL of us, in a way we can understand, so we can experience Heaven, starting on Earth. That is worth sharing!
TALK ABOUT IT - Questions to GROW through with family, friends, & myself.
1. Have I ever had people keep an important and beneficial secret from me? How did that make me feel?
2. What are the three witnesses to the identity of Jesus in this passage that can bolster our desire to share Christ?
3. Which witness do I struggle with the most? How do our lives preach the message of Heaven on Earth?
4. Why does God desire people to know the Truth? What impact will it make on His Creation, their lives, and others?
5. PRAYER: “Father, help us to live our beliefs in Jesus so others can follow him, too!.”