For Our Kids
Raising a child is no easy task. Shaping and influencing the next generation of followers of Jesus is no simple process. Our kids are faced with challenges in their personal lives, but also the dangers and threats of living in a world that does not know God. If all of our parenting could be summarized into a few values, what would those values be? What do we want for our kids? The shortest book in the entire Bible has a lot of punch packed into 15 total verses.
TALK ABOUT IT - Questions to GROW through with family, friends, & myself.
1. What were the most important lessons our parents or grandparents taught us in life?
2. What do we want our kids to learn from us? If we could only teach them 3 things, what would they be?
3. What does John’s conflict with Diotrephes lead him to teach Gaius in this letter?
4. How will I help my kids, or the next generation, to know Jesus and to follow him with their whole hearts?
5. PRAYER: “Father, help us to raise the next generation to know you and to live for you and your mission on this Earth!”