Embracing The Challenge
It's not always easy to face challenges in life, but it's important to remember that we can't always control what happens to us. What we can control is how we react to those challenges. Do we let them harden our hearts or do we let them make us more compassionate? If we can learn to love God and others despite the challenges we face, we will be much better off in the long run.
TALK ABOUT IT - Questions to GROW through with family, friends, & myself.
1. How does life’s challenges & struggles reveal what I truly believe?
2. What are my reactions & thoughts towards compromising situations & mindsets that I’m not ready for?
3. In what ways have I allowed life's challenges to harden my heart?
4. What can you do to develop thick skin when it comes to my faith?
5. In what ways can you become a friend of sinners? Think of a couple things you can do this week to love people while embracing the challenge.