Make a Difference
We all desire to make a difference in this world, but often times we feel stuck “between a rock and a hard place.” Life is full of challenges that test our resolve, creativity, & faith. God leverages life’s greatest problems to grow US. In the only miracle recorded in all four Gospels, God reveals He is not limited by our limitations. He takes the “little things" we offer and He exponentially multiples it into a nourishing and life giving experience for all. Only God can do that!
TALK ABOUT IT - Questions to GROW through with family, friends, & myself.
1. Have I ever been in an impossible situation? What did I learn about God? Myself?
2. How do I reflect on the persistent questions God has embedded in my heart?
3. Which character in this story do I relate to the most and why? What step forward can I take to grow?
4. What are some of the “little things” that I have to offer my community in our current state of affairs?
5. PRAYER: “Father, help me to be faithful with what you have given me and to trust you for the outcome!”