If people knew the unconditional love of God, why would they not want to come home?! For some, we’ve been distracted by the things of this world. For others, we’ve been confused about the nature of God and whether or not He can love us. And for others, we’ve allowed comparison to impact our own relationship. In reality, we’ve likely struggled with all of these reasons at some point in our lives. And yet, God waits with open arms. So, come home!
TALK ABOUT IT - Questions to GROW through with family, friends, & myself.
1. Think about a time when you loved “coming home.” What contributed to that desire?
2. How do we overcome being far too easily pleased to come home?
3. How do we overcome being far too easily confused to come home?
4. How do we overcome being far too easily offended to come home?
5. PRAYER: “Father, help us to COME HOME and to bring others with us!”