Too Busy to BE
With our Christmas calendars speeding up, it is imperative our schedules don’t outpace our ability to follow Jesus in loving God and people well. There will be all sorts of opportunities this Christmas season to show kindness, with no strings attached, IF we aren’t too busy to notice the people God sends our way. But, what do we get out of the deal? Tune in to find out!
TALK ABOUT IT - Questions to GROW through with family, friends, & myself.
1. Is my Christmas schedule busy or full with family, work, church, personal commitments, and/or travel?
2. How does Jesus’ story challenge my understanding of being a saved person who loves God and loves others?
3. What is my definition of kindness? What are some easy, not so easy, and/or challenging ways to express kindness?
4. Am I too busy full of the wrong stuff to be kind to the people God brings my way? How can I slow down?
5. PRAYER: “Father, help me to be FULL of the Spirit this Christmas so I can show kindness to all who need it!”